Mom.....today is a milestone. I couldn't see it then, but by God's grace I see it now <3 Our circumstances may not always be "good" in our eyes but yet, we serve a GOOD God and His character is always true. Praise the Lord you are still alive!
"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men..." Colossians 3:23
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rewarding weekend
Loaded up my ice fishing gear and essentials for the cold weather and headed to Bay Lake, MN for the weekend. Arrival at 6:06 pm ...
-
Howdy Ya'll- Glad to be talking with you via blog now! So many blessings to reflect on.... First off, letting ya'll know i got a j...
-
Good Morning Ya'll- Nice, crisp winter temps today! Needless to say I am missing summer, BIG TIME! I went back through m...
-
1. I hate train whistles..... literally 2. I miss having leftovers. Cooking for one person is very difficult. I never knew what to m...

No comments:
Post a Comment