Peter found Precious yesterday. She had been missing for a couple days and with these cold temperatures and her small body I doubted finding her alive. I buried her. Gonna miss my lil bundle of spunk. ðŸ˜ðŸ˜“
"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men..." Colossians 3:23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rewarding weekend
Loaded up my ice fishing gear and essentials for the cold weather and headed to Bay Lake, MN for the weekend. Arrival at 6:06 pm ...
-
Howdy Ya'll- Glad to be talking with you via blog now! So many blessings to reflect on.... First off, letting ya'll know i got a j...
-
Good Morning Ya'll- Nice, crisp winter temps today! Needless to say I am missing summer, BIG TIME! I went back through m...
-
For constant blue skies. For sunshine. For the smell of earth being turned over. For the sound of a summer rain. My heart yearns...





No comments:
Post a Comment